Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Things I can't live without

The home and the water: Having lived and grown on an island for a significant portion of my life, I am attached to the idea of living close to the water.Movement through outdoor space: As a competitive cyclist for the past five years of my life, many of the experiences I've had of the environment I live in have been on the move. I feel as if it gives me the general knowledge of the city on a large scale, the neighborhoods and open spaces become more distinct and you gain a better sense of direction. It makes it a much nicer experience when you slow down and begin to look at the city in a smaller scale.
(photo by my good friend Sam Rosenholtz)
Travel: Experiencing new places and cultures is something I have loved doing and hopefully will continue to do to broaden my view on the world and where I can fit into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment